Relieve inflammatory symptoms such as pain, swelling and joint stiffness with Fusion® Curcumin Advanced™ - specially formulated for arthritis and other painful joint problems.
Features and benefits
- High potency curcumin plus ginger and standardised boswellia extract
- Relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, including pain, inflammation and joint stiffness
- Combines three herbs with anti-inflammatory actions (based on laboratory studies)
- Contains curcumin as Curcumin C3 Complex®, a highly concentrated extract
- Includes piperine, which has been shown to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin by p 20 times
How it works
The herbs in Fusion Curcumin Advanced help relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms. For example, in mild osteoarthritis of the knee, curcumin (from turmeric) and boswellia help relieve symptoms of pain, inflammation and stiffness. Boswellia also supports joint mobility, and has been shown to help sufferers walk further when taken for at least eight weeks. In laboratory studies, these herbs show anti-inflammatory actions, as does ginger.
Adults - Take 1 capsule twice daily
An extra dose may be taken as professionally adviced
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Each capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
Curcumin (Curcumin C3 Complex*) rhizome
200mg from Curcuma longa (Turmeric) 13g
standardised to curcuminoids
1990mg (bioavailability up to 20x regular curcuminoids 3.8g)
Boswellia serrata (Boswellin Forte®) gum oleoresin
standardised to beta-boswellic acids
150mg incl. 3-O-Acetyl-11-Keto beta-boswellic Acid (AKBBA) 50mg
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome
Piper nigrum (Bioperine® Black Pepper) fruit
standardised to piperine 5.1mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or diary products.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms worsen or change upexpectedly, talk to your health professional.