Herbs of Gold Children's Probiotic 15 Billion is a high-strength, multi-strain unflavoured powder formulated to support beneficial flora and digestive system health in children.
- Contains 16 probiotic strains
- Unflavoured powder
- Room stable
- Children's Probiotic 15 Billion contains 16 different probiotic strains to help restore beneficial bowel flora in children
- Children's Probiotic 15 Billion provides beneficial bacteria that survive stomach acid pH and support beneficial bacteria adherence to the intestinal mucosa. Probiotics compete with pathogenic bacteria for nutrients and colonisation in the intestines
- Children's Probiotic 15 Billion assists in the repair of the gastrointestinal wall lining and supports gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health
- Children's Probiotic 15 Billion supports immune system health and helps maintain beneficial gut flore during antibiotic use.
- Children's Probiotic 15 Billion is a dairy and gluten free formula that is room stable and does not require refrigeration
Children 2-12 years - Mix 1g (one level scoop) in water or juice, once daily, or as directed by your health professional. Scoop included.
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG) 5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (FloraFIT® La-14) 2 billion CFU
Lactobacillus gasseri (FloraFIT® Lg-36) 1 billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (FloraFIT® Lr-32) 1 billion CFU
Lactobacillus paracasei (FloraFIT® Lpc-37) 1 billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum (FloraFIT® Lp-115) 1 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium breve (FloraFIT® Bb-03) 500 million CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis (FloraFIT® BI-04) 500 million CFU
Bifidobacterium longum (FloraFIT® BI-05) 500 million CFU
Lactobacillus casei (FloraFIT® KP-1E1) 500 million CFU
Streptococcus thermophilus (FloraFIT® St-21) 500 million CFU
Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (HOWARU® HN019) 250 million CFU
Bifidobacterium infantis (FloraFIT® Bi-26) 250 million CFU
Lactobacillus brevis (FloraFIT® Lbr-35) 250 million CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HOWARU® HN001) 250 million CFU
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten lactose or artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.