Organic calendula, the humble pot marigold, has an exceptional property used in Weleda Calendula Baby Care products. It's a natural anti-inflammatory, so in hard-working Nappy Change Cream, calendula and chamomile extracts are blended with sweet almond and sesame oil, making a rich cream to reduce redness and gently care for the nappy area. Skin-friendly lanolin and zinc oxide provide a barrier against damp. Midwives agree Weleda have been offering an exceptional product for nearly 30 years!
- Protects and cares for delicate skin of the nappy area.
- Calms irritated skin and reduces redness, supports skin regeneration
- Protects against dampness
- Free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colourants or raw materials derived from mineral oils
- Dermatologically tested, highly skin-friendly even for sensitive skin
- Recommended by paediatricians
Water, Prunus amygdalus dulcis Oil, Sesamum indicum Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Cera Alba, Lanolin, Glyceryl Linoleate, Hectorite, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Fragrance*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Geraniol*, Farnesol*
*from natural essential oils
Apply to the whole nappy area after careful cleaning.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.