Sustainably sourced OceanPure® Fish Oil capsules provide highly concentrated omega-3 fatty acids to help maintain healthy heart, brain, eye functions and ease symptoms of mild osteoarthritis including mild joint pain.
Features and benefits
- Concentrated formula promotes bioavailability and absorption while enteric-coated capsule minimises the likelihood of reflux
- Sourced from certified sustainable fisheries
- May help healthy people maintain heart and blood vessel health, including healthy HDL-cholesterol, triglyceride, blood glucose and blood pressure levels
- May provide temporary relief from the symptoms of mild arthritis
- May aid the management of eczema, dermatitis, and dry or inflamed skin conditions
- Supports brain function and healthy moods, including helping to maintain normal behaviour patterns and moods in healthy children
- Helps maintain healthy eye function and vision
- Also contains natural astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant
- Natural lemon-flavoured odourless fish oil in a vanilla-scented capsule
- Tested for mercury, dioxins and PCBs
- Suitable for use to meet women's increased requirements for omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy and breastfeeding
How it works
The National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) estimates that for optimal long-term health (including cardiovascular health), men should aim to consume 610mg for omega-fatty acids per day, and women should consume 430mg per day.
Adults - Take 1 or 2 capsules one to two times a day
Children 6-12 years - Take 1 capsule once a day
Each enteric-coated capsule contains:
Concentrated fish omega-3 triglycerides (VivoMega™ TG90) 1.25g
Total omega-3 marine fatty acids 775mg
equiv. to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 512.5mg
equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 262.5mg
Astaxanthin esters (from Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae) 2mg
equiv. to astaxanthin 200 micrograms
No added artificial colours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products.
This product may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.