Herbs of Gold Activated Sublingual B12 provides 1000 micrograms of co-methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, in a pleasant tasting tablet that conveniently dissolves under the tongue.
- Nervous system health
- Dissolves under the tongue
- Active form of vitamin B12
- Activated Sublingual B12 contains the active form of vitamin B12 (co-methylcobalamin). Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, have to be converted to co-methylcobalamin for use in the body.
- Activated Sublingual B12 helps to support haemoglobin formation, aids healthy red blood cell production and maintains red blood cell and blood health.
- Activated Sublingual B12 supports nervous system health, cognitive function and brain health
- Activated Sublingual B12 assists the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, supports energy production
- Activated Sublingual B12 maintains immune and cardiovascular system health
- Supplementing with Activated Sublingual B12 helps prevent dietary vitamin B12 deficiency. The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at an increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
Adults and children over 12 years - Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health professional
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
(active vitamin B12) 1mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, green, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservation
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.