A blend of herbs to help relieve symptoms of sinusitis, based on traditional use in Chinese medicine.
Features and benefits
Fusion Sinusitis is based on a herbal formula called Cang Er Zi San, which is traditionally used to help manage and relieve mild sinusitis symptoms in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
In mild sinusitis, ingredients in this formula help:
- Ease a blocked nose, sinus headaches and inflammation of the mucous membranes, based on traditional use of xanthium in TCM
- Soothe sinus pain, pressure and headache based on traditional use of white angelica in TCM
- Clear the eyes and head and relieve sinus headaches, based on traditional use of Asian wild mint in TCM
- Relieve a runny nose and have decongestant and anti-infective effects, based on traditional use of magnolia in TCM
- Stimulate the immune system, based on traditional use of houttuynia in TCM
How it works
Fusion Sinusitis is based on a herbal formula called Cang Er Zi San, which has hundreds of years of traditional use for helping to clear the sinus passages and manage mild sinusitis symptoms like catarrh (mucus) and sinus headaches in Chinese medicine.
Adults - Take 1-2 capsule three times a day
An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Each capsule contains extracts equiv. to dry:
Houttuynia (Houttuynia cordata>) herb 1.5g (1500mg)
White Angelica (Angelica dahurica) root 1g (1000mg)
Magnolia flower (Magnolia liliflora) flower bud 750mg
Xanthium (Xanthium sibiricum) fruit 750mg
Asian wild mint (Mentha haplocalyx) leaf 325mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.