Supports lung & respiratory health
Herbs of Gold Lung care has been specifically formulated with herbs traditionally used to relieve coughs and respiratory complaints.
- Traditionally used to relieve coughs
- Supports lung health
- Supports immune health
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an expectorant and antispasmodic to clear mucus form the chest and for the relief of respiratory complaints.
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve coughs and mild fever.
- Licorice is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a demulcent to relieve inflammation and irritation of the mucous surfaces of the lungs and respiratory tract and to relieve cough.
- Elecampane is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an expectorant to relieve respiratory catarrch and coughs.
- Elecampane is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to assist expectoration, relieve respiratory difficulties, such as shortness of breath, and strengthen the lungs.
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E and selenium are antioxidants for the maintenance of good health. Vitamins C and E are present in the fluid lining of the lung and respiratory tract.
- Vitaminds C and E help maintain healthy immune function.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Warnings: This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Each tablet contains:
herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root and stolon 1g
Unula helenium (Elecampane) root 1g
Justicia adhatoda (Adhatoda) leaf 500mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 300mg
d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 30.8mg
equiv Vitamin E (natural) 37.3IU
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 25mcg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.