The fresh, herbal aroma of Cilantro essential oil makes it useful for cooking. It is also used in soaps for cleansing purposes.
- Cilantro essential oil gives food a fresh and tasty flavour
- Used in soaps for cleansing purposes
- Fresh, clean aroma
- Place two drops of Cilantro essential oil in a doTERRA veggie cap to support healthy digestion and immune system funciton.*
- Add to stir dries, salads, and dips to experience Cilantro's distinct flavour.
- Combine Cilantro oil with citrus essential oils for a fresh, herbal aroma and a beneficial surface cleanser.
Directions for Use
Diffusion - use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use - dilute one drop in 120mls of liquid.
Topical use - apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.