"Tea Tree" or Melaleuca Essential Oil, is best known for its purifying qualities, which make it useful for cleansing the skin, home surfaces, and purifying the air.
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Diffuse throughout the home to help purify and freshen the air
- Soothing to irritated skin
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1-2 drops of Tea Tree essential oil onto affected area
- Combine 1-2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces as a cleansing and purifying agent.
Directions for Use
Diffusion - use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
Topical use - apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.