With noteworthy topical and internal benefit, Black Pepper essential oil can be used to add spice and sharpness when cooking, or to ward off seasonal and environmental threats.
- Provides antioxidant and digestive support when used internally.*
- Internal use can support healthy circulation.*
- Enhances food flavour.
- Create a warming, soothing massage by combining one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings.
- Take one to two drops in veggie caps daily when seasonal threats are high.*
- Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavour and aid digestion.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion - Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use - Dilute one drop in 4 fluid ounces of liquid
Topical use - Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.