Well-known for its use as a spice, Cinnamon Bark oil also has many health-promoting benefits.
- Internal use supports healthy metabolic function*
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system when taken internally*
- Naturally repels insects
- Long used to flavour food
- Put two drops in empty veggie capsule to maintain a healthy immune system.*
- Place one drop of Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your irritated throat*
- Put two to three drops of Cinnamon oil in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop to 60mls of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Dilute with a carrier oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
Directions for Use
Diffusion - use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
Internal use - dilute one drop in 120mls of liquid
Topical use - dilute drop essential oil to 10 drops carrier oil. See additional precautions below.
This oil is Kosher certified
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face, and sensitive areas.