While it is known to hold powerful cleansing properties, particularly for the throat and mouth, Myrrh oil can also create an inspiring atmosphere with its aroma.
- Powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat
- Soothing to the skin; promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion
- Creates an inspiring and balanced atmosphere
- Add one to two Myrrh oil drops to toothpaste for added cleansing benefits
- Diffuse Myrrh essential oil to create a balanced atmosphere
- Add to your lotion/moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Add one to two drops to a couple mls of water and gargle for a quick mouth rinse.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion - use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
Internal use - dilute one drop in 120mls of liquid
Topical use - apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.