While it is frequently used for cooking, Rosemary has long been revered by many cultures for its internal benefits and energizing scent.
- Supports healthy digestion when consumed*
- Internal use may help support healthy respiratory function*
- When taken internally, may help to reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue*
- Diffuse Rosemary oil to create an atmosphere conducive for studying
- Take internally to help reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue*
- Add 1-2 drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favourite entrees for flavouring and to support healthy digestion*
Directions for Use
Diffusion - use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
Internal use - dilute one drop in 120mls of liquid
Topical use - apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional cautions below.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.