With properties that help to soothe the mind and body, the warm, woody scent of Cedarwood oil promotes a relaxing environment when used topically or aromatically.
- Cedarwood oil naturally repels insets
- Creates a comforting a relaxing environment
- Helps to keep skin looking healthy
- After a difficult day, diffuse Cedarwood oil to create a relaxing experience
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops of Cedarwood oil to your facial toner or moisturizer to promote clear, healthy looking skin.
- Place a Cedarwood oil drop on a cotton ball and place in closet to keep moths at bay.
Directions for Use
Diffusion - Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use - apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.