Litsea cubeba is an evergreen tree or shrub belonging to the Lauraceae family. Its fruit produces Litsea - a lemon-like essential oil with a wide range of aromatic uses. When diffused, Litsea can promote feelings of fresh energy to your day.
- Diffuse for a refreshing and uplift aroma
- Add to your homemade surface cleanser for a fresh aroma.
- Used in aromatherapy and meditation for balance and inspiration
- Diffuse while working or exercising to bring fresh energy and stimulation
- Diffuse or apply one to two drops to a scarf or shawl to promote feelings of balance throughout the day
- Create your own blend by combining with complimentary oils such as Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Rose, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Geranium, Vetiver, or Fennel
- Diffuse during meditation to help clear your mind and rejuvenate energy
Directions for Use
Internal use - Dilute one drop in 120mls of liquid
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.