With its many positive uses, Marjoram was once known as a symbol of joy and happiness in ancient cultures.
- Adds to a soothing, calming massage
- May promote a healthy cardiovascular system when ingested*
- Apply Marjoram oil to the back of the neck to lessen feelings of stress.*
- Apply to a fussy child's feet prior to a nap.
- Replace Marjoram essential oil in your next recipe that calls for dried Marjoram
- Apply Marjoram Oil to muscles before and after exercising
Directions for Use
Diffusion - use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
Internal use - dilute one drop in 120mls of liquid
Topical use - apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.