As a milder alternative to other mint essential oils. Spearmint oil is gentle enough to use topically or while cooking - without losing any of its freshness.
- Promotes digestion and helps reduce occasional stomach upset when used internally*
- Incorporate into effective work and study habits
- Cleanses the mouth and promotes fresh breath
- Diffuse Spearmint essential oil for a positive environment
- Apply to toothbrush before brushing teeth for fresh breath
- Add a drop or two to any dessert, drink, salad, or entree for flavouring and to promote digestion*
- For occasional stomach upset, add one to two drops of Spearmint oil to water and drink*
Directions for Use
Diffusion - use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
Internal use - dilute one drop in 120mls of liquid
Topical use - apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.