Copaiba Oil, similar to Black Pepper, can help soothe anxious feeling and, when taken internally, supports a healthy immune and cardiovascular system.*
- Supports the health of the cardiovascular immune, and digestive systems when ingested*
- Powerful antioxidant benefits when taken internally*
- Internal use helps calm, soothe, and support the nervous system*
- Promotes clear, smooth skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Add one to two drops to water, juice, or tea to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous and respiratory system.*
- Provides antioxidant support when ingested*
- Take internally to help soothe and calm the nervous system*
- Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturizer to help keep skin clean and clear, and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Swish with two drops of Copaiba Oil and one drop of Peppermint Oil to freshen the breath and promote oral cleanliness
- Apply two to three drops and c over the Deep Blue Rub to soothe sore, tired muscles after strenuous activity.
- Mix equal amounts of Copaiba Oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to restore stressed skin
- Add one drop of Copaiba to your daily HD Clear® Facial Lotion application to improve the appearance of the skin.
- Place one to two drops of Copaiba under the tongue to encourage a general sense of well-being during periods of stress or nervousness.
- Diffuse three drops each of Copaiba and Breathe to support healthy respiratory function
- Diffuse two drops each of Copaiba, Vetiver Lavender, and Wild Orange to promote restful sleep at night
- Diffuse two drops of Copaiba with four drops of Serenity to promote a calm and peaceful environment
Directions for Use
Diffusion - use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use - dilute one drop in 120mls of liquid
Topical use - dilute one to two drops with a carrier oil, then apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.