High-strength magnesium glycinate with nutritional co-factors and coconut water to support healthy muscle function.
Fusion Health Magnesium Advanced Powder combines a highly bioavailable form of magnesium (magnesium glycinate as OptiChel MG) with B vitamins, minerals and amino acids to support healthy muscle function.
Features and benefits
- Available in two delicious, gentle-on-the-stomach flavours: watermelon or lemon-lime zing - both with nutritious coconut water
- Contains OptiChel MG (magnesium glyciates), which is more readily absorbed than some other forms of magnesium, such as magnesium oxide
- Also contains B-group vitamins and vitamin C, the amino acids taurine, glutamine and L-carnitine, plus the minerals zinc, chromium and selenium
- Supports healthy muscle contraction and relaxation
- Helps maintain electrolyte balance after exercise
- Supports normal cellular energy production
- Supports healthy stress responses in the body
- Supports blood sugar metabolism in healthy people
How it works
Magnesium is required for healthy muscle function, including normal muscle contraction and relaxation
It considered particularly important for active people and athletes, as they typically need even more magnesium than other people and may experience reduced exercise performance if they're not obtaining adequate quantities from their diets.
Adults - Mix 5.5g (one scoop) once daily in water, juice, smoothie or sport drink and consumer immediately
Each 5.5g serve contains:
Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate) 300mg
Plus nutrients: (Plus nutrients:)
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 125mg
Thiamine hydrochloride 25mg
equiv. to thiamine (vitamin B1) 19.7mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 5mg
Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 25mg
Calcium pantothenate 25mg
equiv. to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 22.9mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 25mg
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20.6mg
Biotin 110 micrograms
Folic acid 148.1 micrograms
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 148 micrograms
L-carnitine (as levocarnitine hydroochloride) 100mg
Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 25 micrograms
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 24 micrograms
Zinc (as zinc glycinate) 12.5mg
Coconut water (Cocos nucifera) fruit juice 400mg, fresh equiv. 10g
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Natural lemon-lime flavour, naturally sweetened with thaumatin. No added artificial colours, flavours, yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy or animal products.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.