A warming oil that dates back to biblical times, Cassia essential oil may promote healthy digestion and immune function while providing a strong, uplifting aroma.*
- May promote healthy digestion when taken internally*
- Ingest to support healthy cardiovascular, metabolic, and immune function*
- Warming, uplifting aroma
- Add one drop of Cassia essential oil to citrus blends or diffuse with Clove and Ginger during fall and winter.
- Take one to two drops in veggie capsules for added immune support.*
- Combine one drop with a carrier oil and massage for a warming sensation.
- Combine one to two drops along with Lemon oil in a glass of water to support healthy digestion and metabolism.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion - Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use - Dilute one drop in 120ml of liquid.
Topical use - Dilute 1 drop essential oil to 10 drops carrier oil. See additional precautions below.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face, and sensitive areas.