From the unripe fruit of the mandarin tree, Green Mandarin essential oil is known for supporting healthy digestive and immune systems when used internally.*
- Supports healthy nervous, digestive, and respiratory systems when consumed*
- Known for its soothing and uplifting aroma
- Internal use helps maintain healthy immune function*
- Incorporate Green Mandarin essential oil in your home as a food preservative to dilute it in a spray bottle to clean the surfaces of your kitchen
- May help soothe the nervous system when taken internally*
- Incorporate into your oral hygiene routine to promote healthy-looking teeth
- Take one to two drops to help support healthy immune function and response*
- Diffuse Green Mandarin Oil with Basil, Sandalwood, Lavender, or Spearmint to create a positive, uplifting environment.
Directions for Use
Diffusion - use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice
Internal use - dilute one drop in 120mls of liquid
Topical use - apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
This oil is Kosher certified
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eye, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.