A sacred tree to the Incans, Pink Pepper essential oil is distilled from the fruit of the pink peppercorn tree, which was used by indigenous people as herbal solutions to health needs.
- When used internally, it may support healthy immune, digestive, and respiratory systems*
- Internal use may be relaxing to the nervous system*
- Create a soothing massage by combining one to two drops of Pink Pepper oil with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil
- May help calm and soothe the nervous system when taken internally*
- Blend Pink Pepper essential oil with citrus or floral oils to create an invigorating aroma
- May help promote healthy cellular immune function and response when consumed*
Directions for Use
Diffusion - use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
Internal - dilute one drop in 120mls of liquid
Topical - apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below
This oil is Kosher certified
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctors care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.