Face Tan Aqua Mist | Organic, Natural Face Tan Water
Three Warriors Face Tan Aqua Mist is an ultra-fine face tan water that will leave you fresh-faced and glowing. It is formulated to give the face, neck and décolletage a natural-looking tan sans sun damage.
Ideal for any skin type, the face mist can be applied 2-3 times a week to maintain an all-year-round glow. The product is buildable, allowing you to control your desired shade. Simply spritz over a bare face, allow the mist to settle in and voila! The Face Tan Mist develops in as little as 3 hours.
We are proud to produce a natural and organic fake tan that is Australian made with ingredients sourced locally from the pristine Tasmanian shores, our home state.
Our face tan is made using the following natural ingredients....
Rose oil: antioxidant properties support skin healing and protect against free radicals
Aloe vera: locks in moisture and soothes skin for a calm, softened complexion
Tasmanian olive oil: prevents signs of photo-aging and sun damage
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Dihydroxyacetone+, Propanediol+, Ethanol*, Polyglyceryl-IO Laurate+, Hydrolysed Jojoba Esters*, Olea Europaea (Tasmanian Olive) Oil*, Betaine*, Glycerin*, Tasmanian Spring Water+, Ascorbic Acid+, Levulinic Acid+, Sodium Levulinate+, Jasmine Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)*, Rosa Damascena Flower (Rose) Oil*, Xanthan Gum*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*
* Certified Organic, + Natural, -Vegetable Derived
No Harmful Chemicals, No Synthetic Fragrances, No Animal Derivatives, No Synthetic Ingredients, No Food Colouring, No PEGS, No Parabens, No SD Alcohol, No Phthalates, No Petrochemicals, No Propylene Glycol, No Phenoxyethanol, No Artificial Dyes, No SLS/SLES, No GMO's, No Formaldehyde, No Aluminium, No Sulphates
1. Start with a scrub - Prep your face for a fake tan by removing dead skin cells with a gentle scrub (we love our Three Warrior Tasmanian Sand Scrub), mixing it into fingertips and applying in gentle circular motions to lightly exfoliate the skin
2. Rinse and repeat - Make sure to wash the face first, prepping the skin for face tan, cleansing twice to wash off any trace of makeup, sweat etc., once the face is clean, towel dry skin
3. Spritz away - Hold the bottle 30cm away from the face, then spray evenly, allowing face tan mist to settle into the skin and soak into pores before makeup application
4. Get your glow on - One the face tan has settled, skip the rinse and either apply to make-up or go naked and let your radiant self glow on, the tan will develop within 3 hours
(Psst ... this is why it's the best face tanner in Australia, you don't need to worry about washing off or streaking, you get to just go do you and let the magic happen!)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.