Calcium Complete is a comprehensive formulation of a well-absorbed form of calcium, combined with additional nutrients required for bone strength. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body and is vital for developing and maintaining strong and healthy bones and teeth.
The benefits of Calcium Complete:
- Supports healthy teeth
- Supports calcium absorption in bones
- Enhances metabolism of calcium in bones
- A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Calcium may help prevent osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and diet deficient in calcium can leaf to osteoporosis in later life.
Each tablet contains:
Calcium citrate hydrate (providing elemental calcium 221.55mg) 1050mg
Hydroxyapatite (providing elemental calcium 60 mg) 240mg
Total elemental calcium 82.51mg
Magnesium oxide - heavy (providing elemental magnesium 131.4mg) 227mg
Manganese amino acid chelate (providing elemental manganese 1.0mg) 10mg
Zinc gluconate (providing elemental zinc 875 mcg) 6.7mg
Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2) 8.25 mcg
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) 12.5mcg/ (500IU)
Copper gluconate (providing elemental copper 490 mcg) 3.5mg
Boron (as borax) 750mcg
Free from gluten, lactose, dairy, yeast and artificial colours, flavours sweeteners and preservatives.
Adults: 1-4 tablets daily, or as directed by their healthcare practitioner
Cautions and Contraindications:
- Some people become constipated while taking calcium supplements, especially if they contain calcium carbonate. Constipation can be minimised by increasing water consumption and fibre.
- Calcium interferes with the absorption of the osteoporosis drug alendronate (Fosamax), therefore they should be taken two hours apart. Taking calcium with thiazide diuretics increases the risk of excessively high blood calcium levels.
- Patients should consult with their healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Vitamin K should be avoided in patients taking the drug Warfarin.
Store below 30°C in a dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.