Our best-selling, multi action formula that has been used and trusted by people across the world for more than 20 years! Specially formulated to contain as many active, liver-loving ingredients as possible, to provide the liver with maximal support. The comprehensive and unique formulation is designed to support and strengthen detoxification pathways. It could assist the liver in repairing and regenerating itself. LivaTone Plus supports optimal digestive and gallbladder function.
The benefits of LivaTone Plus:
Traditionally used in European herbal medicine to:
- Maintain and support liver detoxification processes
- Relieve abdominal bloating and distention
- Promote healthy gallbladder function
- Help improve bile secretion
- Help enhance/promote healthy liver function
- Maintain and support healthy liver regeneration
- Protect the liver
- Reduce and relieve symptoms associated with occasional overindulgence.
Each capsule contains:
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
Silybum marianum (St Mary's Thistle) fruit extract (equiv. to Silybum marianum fruit) 9.187g
equiv. to Silymarin - flavanolignans calculated as silybin) 105.0mg
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome extract 375mg
Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 2.50mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 2.50mg
Nicotinic acid (Vitamin B3) 5.00mg
Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) (equiv. to Pantothenic acid 4.58mg) 5.00mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) (equiv. to Pyridoxine 2.06mg) 2.50mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 25mcg
Calcium Ascorbate (equiv. to Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 25mg) 30.26mg
d-alpha-tocopheryk acid succinate (equiv. to Vitamin E 25 IU) 20.66mg
Calcium Folinate (equiv. to folinic acid 100mcg) 138.89mcg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 37.5mcg
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule
Gluten free, lactose free, dairy free, yeast free and free from artificial collours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
Adult: 1-2 capsules twice daily with or without food. May begin with two capsules daily and can increase the dose to 4 capsules daily if needed.
Children: 1 capsule twice daily with or without food.
Cautions and Contraindications:
- Formula is not recommended during pregnancy or lactation
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Store below 25°C in a dry place away from sunlight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.