Prickly Pear Seed Oil is the rarest, most expensive and highly prized beauty oil in the world. The Prickly Pear cactus grows wild in various arid and semi-arid areas of the world. It has been called “the miracle plant” for its ability to survive long periods of drought and still produce healthy fruits.
Love Prickly Pear Seed Oil is true to nature, unaltered and organic certified by Ecocert, SA.
- Rich in essential fatty acids and contains more vitamin E than any other plant oil – close to 150% more than Argan Oil
- A miracle oil for repairing cracked heels
- Restores skin elasticity, protects the skin against premature ageing and prevents wrinkle formation
- Promotes a healthy complexion, reduces under-eye shadows and eye circles and helps preserve skin cells from the ravages of time
- Helps repair fragile, fissured and lustreless nails
- Protects the skin from free radical damage resulting from exposure to harmful elements such as pollution, chemical toxins and harsh weather conditions
- Soothes scratches, rashes and razor irritations
Ingredients & Excipients
Prickly Pear: Opuntia ficus indica Certified Organic Seed Oil Origin: Morocco