Say goodbye to bad breath and tooth decay with Grants Xylitol Natural Mouthwash. The dental benefits of Xylitol combined with natural cleansing herbs like eucalyptus, cardamom and rosemary make this the healthy way to freshen your breath. With a mild mint flavour and none of the harmful effects of alcohol, this mouthwash is the perfect way to end to your faily oral care routine. Safe for the whole family.
Not tested on animals. Certified Vegan. Contains no genetically modified ingredients. Manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
Xylitol .... did you know?
- most people think of xylitol as a natural sweetener - but its uses are far superior than a simple sugar substitute
- xylitol is a natural ingredient derived from the bark of trees
- xylitol is clinically proven to inhibit the growth of cavity-promoting bacteria in the mouth as these bacteria cannot utilize xylitol to grow
- over time with xylitol use, the quality of the bacteria in the mouth changes and fewer and fewer decay-causing bacteria survive on the surface of teeth. Less plaque forms, the level of acids, attacking the tooth surface is lowered and this promotes remineralization of tooth enamel
- xylitol helps reduce the occurence of dental plaque (which can cause tooth decay)
Water (aqua), Glycerin (vegetable), Xylitol, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (certified organic), Polysorbate 20, Stervioside Mentha viridis (Spearmint) leaf oil, Menthol, Citric Acid, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Natural flavour (contains extract of mint oil, eucalyptus oil, cardamon, celery, caraway, coriander, dill, thyme, rosemary, sage)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.