Herbs of Gold Clear Skin is a combination of nutrients plus Burdock and Yellow dock, herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support skin health.
- Supports skin health
- Traditionally relives acne
- Wound healing
- Clear Skin contains Burdock, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve minor skin eruptions and symptoms of boils and acne
- Burdock and Yellow dock are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as blood cleansers to support waste elimination via the skin and relieve symptoms of mild eczema and dermatitis
- Clear Skin contains Calendula, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a vulnerary of wound healing
- Clear Skin provides 12mg of zinc per tablet to support connective tissue health and wound healing, plus 1500IU of vitamin A to support collagen formation and skin health. Zinc and vitamin A are both antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Adults - Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional
If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Each tablet contains:
Arctium lappa (Burdock) root extract 150mg
derived from dry root 1.5g
Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant extract 53.33mg
derived from dry plant 800mg
Rumex crispus (Yellow dock) root extract 75mg
derived from dry root 600mg
Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract 50mg
derived from dry flower 500mg
Pyridoxine hyrdochloride 25mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20.6mg
Retinol acetate 450 micrograms RE*
equiv. vitamin A 1500IU
Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc 12mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains sulfites and soya.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.