Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1000 is a high-quality fish oil supplement the contains eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Small wild cold water fish
- Mercury & heavy metal tested
- Low reflux
- Fish oil contains omega 3 fatty acids, which are important as the body cannot produce them and they can therefore only be obtained from the diet. Fish oil is a natural source of marine omega-3 fatty acids. Fish Oil 1000 helps prevent dietary omega-3 essential fatty acid deficiency.
- Fish Oil 1000 supports cognitive function, eye health and skin health
- Fish Oil 1000 supports healthy blood circulation and cardiovascular system function
- Fish Oil 1000 maintains brain, muscle and nervous system function.
- Fish Oil 1000 supports healthy foetal eye and brain development, and supports brain function and healthy eye development in breast-fed healthy infants
- Fish Oil 1000 reduces menstruation pain
- Fish Oil 1000 relieves inflammation and supports joint health.
- Fish Oil 1000 is tested for heavy metals, environmental pollutants and oxidative markers to ensure purity.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1-2 capsules, three times a day, with food. For joint health and muscle health - Take 2 capsules, two to three times a day, with food. Or take as directed by your health professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Advised your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Each capsule contains:
Natural fish oil 1g
containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 300mg as:
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, three nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours or flavours.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains sulfites.