Herbs of Gold Olive leaf is a vanilla flavoured Olive leaf extract made using fresh Olive leaves from Australia.
- Contains oleuropein 44mg/7.5mL
- Traditional Western herbal medicine
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever and support immune system health.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support cardiovascular system health.
- Olive Leaf liquid is sourced from fresh Olive leaves from Australia and contains oleuropein, standardised to 44mg/7.5mL and hydroxytyrosol standardised to 2.85mg/7.5mL
- Olive leaf is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
Shake well before use. May be taken in water or juice.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 7.5mL, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Warnings: Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever.
Each 5mL dose contains:
Olea europaea (olive) leaf extract 8g
derived from fresh leaf minimum 8g
stand. to contain oleuropein not less than 44mg
stand. to contain hydroxtyrosol not less than 2.85mg
Naturally flavoured with vanilla
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains potassium sorbate and soya.