Nervous system health
Herbs of Gold Magnesium Night Plus is a delicious citrus berry flavoured drink that contains high-strength magnesium plus Passionflower and California poppy, herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to promote sleep.
- High-strength magnesium powder
- Supports a healthy stress response
- Nervous system health
- Herbs of Gold Magnesium Night Plus contains 320mg of magnesium per serve from magnesium citrate and magnesium glycinate, two well-absorbed forms of magnesium.
- Magnesium supports healthy muscle contraction function and muscle health.
- Magnesium supports nervous system health and a healthy stress response in the body.
- Magnesium assists sugar metabolism and maintains bone and heart health.
- Magnesium Night Plus contains Passionflower and California poppy, herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as nervous system relaxants to induce sleep and relive restlessness.
- Passionflower is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild anxiety and as an antispasmodic.
- California poppy is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an analgesic to relieve pain.
Adults and children over 12 years - Mix 6g (one level scoop) into 150mL of water or juice, once daily, before sleep, or as directed by health professional. Scoop included.
Warning: Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each 6g serve contains:
Magnesium glycinate dihydrate equiv. magnesium 200mg
Magnesium citrae equiv. magnesium 120mg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 320mg
Calcium citrate tetrahydrate equiv. calcium 100mg
Eschscholzia californica (California poppy) herb extract 250mg
derived from dry herb 1.5g
Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) herb extract 90.9mg
derived from dry herb 500mg
Naturally sweetened with Stavia
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.