Our infant formulas nutritionally complete made with scientifically-validated, premium quality ingredients, including protein from 100% Australian grass-fed cow's milk. Backed by 20+ years of expertise in pharmaceutical and nutrition science, Little Etoile® Nutrition is dedicated to help your little stars through their first critical steps of life.
Quality Guaranted by 20 Years of Time-Tested Pharmaceutical Principles
- Scientifically formulated source of Complete Infant Nutrition, with 40+ key nutrients
- Providing ARA at a min. 0.47% & DHA min. 0.32% of total fats
- Whey/casein at min. 60;40 to support sensitive developing tummies
- Providing nutrients such as GOS, Lutein & Nucleotides, vertified in clinical research & in compliance with Food authorities' levels
- 100% grass-fed Australian cow's milk
- Naturally tasty, with no added sugar (sucrose)
Demineralised Whey Powder, Vegetable Oil Blend (Soy, Palm Olein, High Oleic Sunflower, Coconut), Skim Milk Solids, Galactooligosaccharides (GOS) containing Lactose, Lactose, Whey Protein Concentrate, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) Powder from Fish Oil, Arachidonic Acid (ARA) Powder, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Nucleotides (Cytidine-5'-Monophosphate, Uridine-5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine-5'-Monophosphate, Inosine-5'-Monophosphate, Guanosine-5'-Monophospahte), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Choline Chloride, Lutein
Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Di-Potassium Hydrogen Orthophosphate, Calcium Hydrogen Orthophosphate, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Tri-Potassium Citrate, Tri-Sodium Citrate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite
Ascorbic Acid, DL-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Pytonadione, Riboflavin-5'-Phosphate Sodium, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, D-Biotin, Beta Carotene
Protein source: from cow's milk. Contains Milk, Soy and Fish
|Age of Infant||Cooled boiled water||Number of scoops||Number of feeds per day|
1 level scoop = 8.5g of powder. 1 scoop of powder added to 60mL of water gives approximately 66mL of formula. Formula should be prepared just before feeding or refrigerated for use within 24 hours. Use only the enclosed scoop. NOTE: This is a recommendation only, as actual feeding levels will depends on your baby's demands
How to prepare
- Wash your hands, bottle cap and teat before use
- Sterilise bottle, teat and cap by boiling for at least 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser
- Boil fresh drinking water for 5 minutes. Allowing to cool to feeding temperature.
- Consult the FEEDING GUIDE. Measure out the required amount of water into the sterilised bottle
- Using only the scoop provided, fill the scoop with powder, level off using the built-in leveller. Do not compact powder. Always add 1 level scoop of powder for each 60mL of water
- After combining the powder and water, cap the bottle and shake until powder is completely dissolved
- Test temperature of the dissolved formula wrist. Feed immediately
- Always prepare each bottle separately and freshly. Discard unfinished feed.
Little Etoile Opti5-System
We have distilled child nutrition down to five major aspects of health, for a healthy start to life:
- Immune - building resistance to infection, promoting recovery and compensating for nutrient losses.
- Digestive Health - supporting the gut microbiome, intestinal function, gut immunity and helping prevent issues such as diarrhea & colic.
- Cognition - helping enrich for essential nutrients used for brain development, including memory formation, movement, co-ordination, social interaction and natural exploration
- Vision - providing nutrition for the delicate parts of the growing eye to enable building of picture and object recognition, depth and hand-eye co-ordination
- Growth & Development - comprehensive combination of macro- and micro- nutrients to drive and direct growth in all parts of the body as it gains height, strength, energy and endurance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.